DPR Motorsport is looking for part-time (race weekend) mechanics to join their expanding team for the 2017 race season.
Furthermore, successful candidates could also be offered full time positions at DPR's new workshops in Surrey if suitable positions become available towards the end of the year.
DPR is a professional, 10x Caterham championship winning race team. We require experienced race-mechanics who are well presented, well organised and have a can-do attitude.
Successful candidates should fulfil the following criteria:
• Have previous experience of running a car at least No.2 mechanic level unsupervised and unassisted
• Provide their own basic tool box kit to include pressure gauge and wheel gun
• Be well presented and well organised
• Be able to follow instructions precisely and not deviate from them
• Be able to communicate well with customers/drivers
• Have very good mechanical aptitude and attention to detail
• Able to make run notes and follow service check sheets precisely
• Previous Caterham experience would be advantageous but not essential
• Be a team player
• Able to attend a minimum of all race weekends as below and able attend both Thursday and Friday test days at these weekends
1.) Snetterton: Thursday 6th to Sunday 9th April
2.) Spa: Thursday 11th to Sunday 14th May
3.) Silverstone GP: Thursday 8th to Sunday 11th June
4.) Donington: Thursday 6th to Sunday 9th July
5.) Oulton: Thursday 10th to Saturday 12th August
6.) Rockingham: Thursday 14th to Sunday 17th September
7.) Silverstone Int: Thursday 12th to Sunday 15th October
Also attendance of a pre-season track day at Donington on Saturday 11th March may be required by this is not essential.
Pre-season training will be providing at our workshops in Surrey.
To apply and for further information please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org